Saturday, May 8, 2010

trippin to Red Deer


me lookin sad on the way to reddeer

my bike looking sad riding in the ambulance

so I blew a gasket.. a head gasket to be exact. so I was headding to Alberta anyways so why not have pappa Z have a look see! good ole dave showed me what was up, 2 slightley pulled inserts which created a port for the gasket to let go. it backfired on me one day and that was what did er. so milled it down .004 and it was good to go!

got it home and it was still running like shit, Miah spent the next 1.5 hours on the phone, pulled the carb (oh that is what a linkert looks like inside) reset the points reset the plugs, fired and tuned the carb... that guy is a God!

the love pan is back on the road and running great!

boom

1 comment:

Watasha said...

Hey man, I'm from Red Deer, that's cool.