- duel disc ,stock 6 over, wide glide (chrome lowers) with 21” 40 spoke wheel.
- stock 80” ehead (ultima cases) freshly rebuilt by Dean Larousch. not been fired.
- spline shaft 5 speed (rebuilt) no miles.
- New style inner and outer with new style wet clutch primary drive (complete) includes starter.
- custom made aluminium oil bucket for big battery. Dean Larousch
- custom made frame, big stretch, 38 degrees. “NO NUMBERS” rules for new frames on line
With hiway traffic board. Signal lights and tail light may be an issue. I was going to have the bigger ones required,
On it for inspection then loose them asap.
- custom rear fender, drunken home made crooked bitch bar, modified belt cover.
- 40 spoke 16” rear wheel with new style rear 1.25 pulley, and rear belt included.
- King sporty tank, filler mover to top, petcock moved to left side and back, rubber mounted, front filled for hidden wiring block.
- old style forward controles made of heavier stock by Kevin Stark.
- West coast straight pipes, phoney baffles with turnouts so cop can’t use his club to check for baffles, by Old Lou.
- model A tail light with plate.
I think that’s it.
If interested contact Murray at (306)261-4180 or email email@example.com