Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gorgeous George

If you happened to notice the wonderful art work on the top of the page then you may have noticed the signature in the bottom right corner. I set George on a mission to create a portrait of me in my finest state, working hard on my labour of love, focused on the task at hand and portraying my determination and skill as a craftsman. I think he nailed it perfectly. In all reality I asked him to recreate this small drawing i came across in an old knucklehead manual.


And this was the masterpiece he came up with.


Although I've never met the man in person, he seemed like a hell of a guy. If you need anything drawn up or want some groovy artwork to dress-up that boring apartment, hit George up. He just got a new website up and running. check him out www.gorgeousgeorgeart.com

No comments: