Thursday, November 24, 2011


Hello Blog folk. The guys here at 50's Haze asked me to be a contributor to their blog so i thought i would give you a quick intro. my name is Dirk but most people know me as "sluggo's brother". Since i can remember i've loved old stuff. especially hot rods, custom cars, and old bikes. i was born in the wrong decade. I am currently the secretary for Los Chops car club and i'm in the middle of chopping my 53 chevy. I just finally started the bike project of my dreams: a 48 wishbone frame, 16" rear and 18" front, and i'd like to run a big twin flathead. the look with be something out of the wild one. more to come...

3 comments:

Canada Rob said...

Thanks for jumpin in man!! cant wait to see the chop

Hambone said...

Welcome to the world of bloging Dirk!

dirk said...

thanks guys! hey Hambone is that your dad??