Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Manual labour

So I inherited some old manuals from an uncle of mine and have decided to share the wealth with all you fine folks. These manuals are long out of print and probably pretty hard to find so hopefully some of you can make use of them. First off is a Cross Index for early Harley Davidson parts numbers (pre-1952) to the later and current 5 digit numbers. A must for anyone working on a restoration or rebuild of the early bikes/components. Makes parts ordering much easier when referring to the vintage manuals and parts books. I have found a few other reprints of this manual but most places are wanting anywhere from $15 - $45 for this book. These will be in the store for $10 plus 5 for shipping. If you want one right now email me brianwjessop@gmail.com





I have some very cool WLA and WLC 45 manuals as well. The military mechanics handbook is really cool and informative. I should have some of these ready by next week. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

No comments: