I've got a thing for vintage Dirt bikes
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Murray asked me to post this for him. Bike is located in Saskatoon, Sk Canada. Delivery is unavailable. Come and get it ya self. If the bike doesn't sell as is, we may part it out. But that'd be a shame cuz this is gonna make a real bitchin chopper. Heres the details.
- duel disc ,stock 6 over, wide glide (chrome lowers) with 21” 40 spoke wheel.
- stock 80” ehead (ultima cases) freshly rebuilt by Dean Larousch. not been fired.
- spline shaft 5 speed (rebuilt) no miles.
- New style inner and outer with new style wet clutch primary drive (complete) includes starter.
- custom made aluminium oil bucket for big battery. Dean Larousch
- custom made frame, big stretch, 38 degrees. “NO NUMBERS” rules for new frames on line
With hiway traffic board. Signal lights and tail light may be an issue. I was going to have the bigger ones required,
On it for inspection then loose them asap.
- custom rear fender, drunken home made crooked bitch bar, modified belt cover.
- 40 spoke 16” rear wheel with new style rear 1.25 pulley, and rear belt included.
- King sporty tank, filler mover to top, petcock moved to left side and back, rubber mounted, front filled for hidden wiring block.
- old style forward controles made of heavier stock by Kevin Stark.
- West coast straight pipes, phoney baffles with turnouts so cop can’t use his club to check for baffles, by Old Lou.
- model A tail light with plate.
I think that’s it.
If interested contact Murray at (306)261-4180 or email email@example.com
Thursday, March 29, 2012
I know this is out of sort for our site but I got to clear out some stuff and make room!!!
good condition 17" chrome wheels and tires that came off of my ford F250. Will include the caps as well. Will do a great price and deliver if your in Saskatoon.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Had a little garage party on Friday night with the kontrast boys. As usual the L.C.C.C. Had to crash it. Good times. Hambone dropped off his crazy new chop for me to wire. Gonna be a busy few weeks helping guys get shit ready for the local bike show.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Had a great four days off. Helped Ninja get his driveline on the shovel lined up, got my bike back together, rode to Big Mur's for beers, awesome st.pattys BBQ with the family. picked up a crazy 10 over 33.4 mm front end. Mocked up the panhead some more and cleaned up around the shop! I hate going back to work.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Well it's been a short, mild winter in Saskatoon but the yearning to ride wasn't any less bearable. I had the pan shovel tore down for a few upgrades and have been in a mad scramble to get it back together to get out in the breeze. Today was the day. Oh what a feeling. First spring ride is always the best!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Check ryan's blog vintage dreams
Monday, March 12, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012
I checked in on the JYD and my man Sluggo. Things are moving along. Had some enchilada lasagna. It was a good night. Beers. Sliderman (the shovelhead tamer) stopped in to woo us with his wisdom. Can't wait to see the dog on the road.